Version 1.3. Last updated: March 27, 2018
- What information we collect and why we collect it.
- How we use that information and when we disclose it.
- How to access and update your information.
- The steps we take to protect your information.
Information We Collect
1. Information you provide to us
We collect the following information:
Account Information: We collect information about you when you register for an account, create or modify account details. Information we collect includes your email address and payment transaction details. We do not store any sensitive financial information such as credit card details.
Form Definition Data: We store definitions of all forms you create including configuration information.
Other submissions: We collect other data that you may submit to our Services or us directly, such as when you request technical support or communicate with us via email.
2. Information we collect on your behalf
Usage Data: We collect and store certain information when End Users interact with our Services. This information may include time it took to complete a form, the last field before a form was abandoned, etc.
3. Information we collect from your use of our Services
Web Logs and Analytics Information: We record certain information and store it in log files when you and your End Users interact with our Services. This information may include Internet protocol (IP) or other device addresses or ID numbers as well as browser type, Internet service provider, date/time stamp, locale and language preferences, and system configuration information. We store analytics information to measure performance of our Services.
How We Use Information We Collect
We may use the information we collect for a variety of purposes, including to:
- Enable you to access and use our Services;
- Provide, operate, maintain and improve our Services;
- Develop new features and functionality;
- Communicate with you, including responding to your comments, questions, and requests; providing technical support; providing you with information about services, including technical notices, updates, security alerts, administrative messages;
- Monitor and analyze trends, usage, and activities in connection with our Services; and
- Investigate and prevent fraudulent transactions, unauthorized access to our Services, and other illegal activities.
Information Sharing and Disclosures
Your data is not disclosed to any third party except
- for providing the services you requested that requires collaboration with third parties;
- when we have your permission;
- when it is required by law.
Please contact us with any questions or comments about this Policy, your personal information, our use and disclosure practices by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.